TIGERS EYE GUA SHA
Tigers Eye Gua sha is a natural, alternative therapy that involves dragging your skin with a massage tool to improve your circulation. This ancient Chinese healing technique may offer a unique approach to better health, addressing issues like chronic pain. The Gua Sha works as the perfect stimulator for renewing the skin by flushing out the lymphatic drainage and increasing blood flow, both of which are essential for radiant, healthy and vibrant skin!
Tigers Eye – helps to expand awareness, increasing the ability to see new ideas and solutions. It can assist in seeing the world in a more positive, optimistic way.
Step By Step Guide to Use a Gua Sha
- Cleanse face as normal
- Using your regular serum / oil add just a few drops to the face – don’t use the Gua Sha on dry skin
- Gently drag the tool in upward, long motions across the neck and face
- Use the heart-shaped part along your jawline to relieve tension as well as along your cheekbones
- Use the flat edge to stretch the muscles and skin around your mouth area
- When using the tool on your forehead, do upwards movements and horizontal movements, never downwards
- Use enough pressure that you feel you’re working your face muscles, but not so much that it hurts – don’t worry if your face goes red, you are stimulating blood flow.
See more from this category here.